Oceana - family-friendly, mid-size ship
Your holiday begins the minute you step into Oceana's bustling atrium with its Caribbean-vibe palm trees and brass, glass-fronted lifts. On board you'll enjoy a welcoming informal atmosphere with plenty to keep kids entertained. Adults can indulge in the spa, hedge bets in the casino or relax with a cocktail on the terrace
Oceana venues at a glance
Perfect for families
- 5 places to dine including two main restaurants
- Footlights theatre and Starlights show lounge
- 9 bars or lounges to socialise in including 3 deck bars
- Plenty of places to relax and unwind including a spa and 5 whirlpool spas
Oceana offers freedom for families with age-specific kids' clubs, a night nursery for under 4s and dedicated family restaurants and early eating times, creating the perfect balance for families. So you can enjoy quality time together as well as time separately.
What to expect
Great for adults
- Free age-specific children's clubs ranging from 2-17 years and night nursery for under 4s
- Family-friendly swimming pools
- Dedicated family restaurants & early eating times for children
- Shore excursions designed for families
Enjoy delicious dining, dazzling entertainment, cocktails on the terrace, casino and celebrations in the Champagne bar. There's also plenty of places to relax and unwind including a luxury spa and salon.
What to expect
- Evening entertainment such as theatre shows, bands, comedy and cabaret performances
- 3 pools & 5 whirlpool spas
- A chance to dress up with black tie evenings on board
- A theatre and show lounge
Fly-cruise holidays to the Arabian Gulf
Flying out to Dubai in under eight hours, you'll begin your winter adventure in a land of contrasts. First comes Dubai - a futuristic vision made real. Ready yourself for islands shaped like palm trees, soaring skyscrapers and some of the most impressive malls and theme parks in the world. And Dubai is just the beginning...
Fly-cruise holidays to the Mediterranean
Oceana spends her summers in the heart of the Mediterranean so with a fly cruise you fly straight to the ship to start your holiday. Our cruises around the Med are a great way to get more from your time away. More sights, scenery and time to explore! You'll join Oceana in Genoa, Venice or Malta and then enjoy a port rich itinerary around the Med.
History. It's everywhere you turn. Down narrow, cobble-stoned streets, atop rugged mountain cliffs just off the decks of your cruise ship. Escape all the pressures of civilization without missing out on any of its pleasures.
Your days ashore are invitations to adventure, education and the pure pleasure of seeing things you've only read about before. Visit castles, museums and galleries. Explore ancient cities through winding canals. From glorious gardens and gilded theaters to famous boulevards and fabled landmarks, you're in for a picture-perfect experience.