Ventura - family-friendly, larger ship
There's always something happening on Ventura, enjoy delicious fine dining, a tranquil spa, many quiet spaces to unwind, great sports facilities and four pools. Evenings are particularly memorable, with the lavish two-deck theatre where you'll witness elaborate shows and stand-up comedy.
Ventura venues at a glance
- Twelve places to dine including three main restaurants
- Lavish two-deck theatre
- Eleven places to socialise including four deck bars
- Plenty of places to relax and unwind including spa and retreat
Perfect for families
Ventura offers freedom for families with age-specific kids' clubs, night nursery for under 4s and dedicated family restaurants and early eating times, creating the perfect balance for families. So you can enjoy quality time together as well as time separately.
What to expect
- Free age-specific children's clubs ranging from 2-17 years and night nursery for under 4s
- Family-friendly swimming pools
- Dedicated family restaurants & early eating times for children
- Shore excursions designed for families
Great for adults
With delicious fine dining, wine bars and plenty of places to relax and unwind you're in for a treat on Ventura. There's also a tranquil spa, sports facilities, a well-equipped gym and four pools. In the evening there's plenty of places to be entertained including a show lounge, three-deck atrium with dance floor and show lounge.
What to expect
- Evening entertainment such as theatre shows, bands, comedy and cabaret performances
- Four pools & six whirlpool spas
- A chance to dress up with black tie evenings on board
- Three speciality dining restaurants
History. It's everywhere you turn. Down narrow, cobble-stoned streets, atop rugged mountain cliffs just off the decks of your cruise ship. Escape all the pressures of civilization without missing out on any of its pleasures.
Your days ashore are invitations to adventure, education and the pure pleasure of seeing things you've only read about before. Visit castles, museums and galleries. Explore ancient cities through winding canals. From glorious gardens and gilded theaters to famous boulevards and fabled landmarks, you're in for a picture-perfect experience.